Suzanne is a Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapist, Meditation Teacher and Herbalist. She began practicing yoga over 20 years ago just prior to the birth of her first child. An immediate result was relief from a long term lower back issue. From there she was hooked and has continued to study yoga and natural health care. “My practice is wholistic and combines the modalities of Yoga, Somatic Movement, Meditation and Western Herbalism.”
She teaches group classes and specialises in one to one Yoga therapy sessions which are tailored to the needs of each client. Suzanne continues to grow and learn more about yoga and has a passionate interest in the overall health and wellbeing of her students at all ages and stages through yoga, meditation and natural health care.
Suzanne is also the business owner at Kids Yoga Education and is passionate about spreading yoga throughout the school system in Australia. The earlier we all learn these skills the better!
In a previous life Suzanne was a lawyer working for Legal Aid NSW and now deeply values the opportunity life has given her to work full time in a job she is passionate about.
- Diploma of Yoga Teacher Training IYTA (350 hour)
- Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Therapeutics (Nature College)
- Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy AIYT (350 hour)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Back Care IYTA (150 hour)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Post Natal Yoga IYTA (150 hour)
- Level 1 Warriors at Ease Trauma Informed Training for Military (30 hour)
- Level 1 iRest Yoga Nidra Mediation Training (32 hour)
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Certificate Ayurveda Elements (112 hour)
- Past Member of IYTA Yoga Teacher Training Committee and Faculty
- Trainings and workshops with Donna Farhi (60 hours)
- Registered Yoga Therapist with Yoga Australia
- Registered Senior Teacher Yoga Australia
- Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher Yoga Australia
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider