Linda is a Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapist, Yoga for cancer teacher, and Accessible yoga teacher. Her background in Pilates, biomechanics and personal training add an extra dynamic to her classes and increase the tools she has to work with her students. Her aim is to teach inclusive classes that can be modified and adapted to meet everyone’s needs.
Linda, a mother of two has been teaching and studying Yoga for over 10 years now and found yoga beneficial for her own health following childbirth complications and autoimmune diseases. Linda worked very closely with a friend with brain cancer and they began a journey together, learning how to live with cancer, how to adapt to each new phase mentally and physically as the cancer changed and progressed. Linda has also been touched with cancer in her own family, assisting her Father and Mother-in-law through their journey of surgery and cancer treatments.
In her specialised yoga for cancer classes, Linda sees firsthand the benefits of yoga for anyone affected by cancer and how powerful the tools of yoga can be. The cancer wellness group has become an amazing community of support and friendships. Linda continues to study regularly to keep her skills up to date.
- Diploma Yoga IYTA registered with YA and IYTA
- Registered Yoga Therapist YA and AAYT
- Yoga for Lymphoedema with Anette Louden
- Member Cancer Wellness Support
- Y4C trainer
- Encore Facilitator – women with Breast Cancer
- Accessible and Chair Yoga
- Mental Health Yoga
- Registered Children’s Yoga teacher
- Pre/Postnatal teacher including general fitness and Pilates certifications
- Restorative and Yin Yoga teacher
- Pilates Mat and Reformer and small apparatus
- Personal trainer,
- Group fitness instructor (Les Mills and Freestyle, Boxing and bootcamp, BodyArt and Barre Attack)
- Heartmoves leader and Aqua trainer