Here is what we are doing to keep our community healthy:
- Capacity is limited so each student has 4 square metres and floor is marked
- Providing Covid Safe Check in
- Keeping the studio clean
- Providing hand sanitiser near the studio entrance and upstairs, and antibacterial soap in the bathroom
- We have a commercial cleaner coming weekly.
- Teachers are cleaning hand rails, door handles, bathroom taps and toilet button with alcohol based disinfectant before and after each class..
Here is what you can do :
- Check in on arrival, using either the Services NSW QR Code or writing details in the COVID Safe Register
- Wash or sanitise your hands before each class
- Bring your own yoga mat and props wherever possible.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19 or in contact with anyone else who has been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19
- If you want to use our pillows and bolsters please bring one or two towels to put over them.
And here is what we can all do:
- Be kind, look out for each other and show compassion during this time.
- Most importantly, remember to breathe through it all.
- Remember that we have to respect everyone’s decisions non-judgmentally