As we see an increase in the number of coronavirus cases across Australia we would like to take measures to minimise risk at Glenbrook Yoga Space
Here is what we are doing to keep our community healthy:
- Upstairs floor is marked out with tape so everyone has 4 square metres around them.
- Allowing only 8 students per class
- Cleaning the studio thoroughly every day
- We now have a commercial cleaner coming weekly
- We are cleaning hand rails, door handles, bathroom taps and toilet button with alcohol based disinfectant before and after each class.
- Cleaning the mats with strong sanitiser after each class – not alcohol based (vinegar, water, tea tree and eucalyptus)
- Washing blankets at the end of each term – sorry this is all I can manage with 24 blankets
Here is what you can do :
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Bring your own mats and props wherever possible
- If you use our mat please clean it thoroughly after your class – we will provide paper towels and cleaner
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19 or in contact with anyone else who has been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has been overseas or in contact with anyone else who has been in contact with anyone who has been overseas.
- If you want to use our pillows and bolsters please bring one or two towels to put over them.
And here is what we can all do:
- Be kind, look out for each other and show compassion during this time.
- Most importantly, remember to breathe through it all.
- Remember that we have to respect everyone’s decisions non-judgmentally